The following policies are Rutgers Dining Services expectations of recognized and registered groups to follow. Failure to abide by stated policies will result in the cancellation of reservation.
- Recognized and registered student organizations may reserve tables for the distribution of information relevant to the mission of the organization.
- A soliciting permit request must be completed and submitted to the Office of the Executive Director, Rutgers Dining Services (Records Hall Room 104).
- All requests are to be submitted via online form or in person at Office of the Executive Director.
- Hours of Operation: Weekdays: 8:30 am–4:30 pm.
- Promotional information for events, literature distribution, displayed or distributed material must be confined to the surface of the table.
- Reservations are granted on a first come–first served basis.
- No items are to be displayed on the floor or walls. Hanging or taping materials on walls, windows, columns, painted surfaces and doorways is strictly prohibited.
- Name of the sponsoring student organization must be displayed on the table.
- Signs must be professionally printed or computer generated, of reasonable size, (no smaller than 8.5 by 11 inches) and must be in English, or if written in another language, must provide an English translation.
- All walkways and hallways must be kept clear.
- All personnel at a table must stay to the sides or behind the table. No active solicitation is permitted.
- A representative from the sponsoring organization must be present at all times.
- No events shall be advertised in any dining hall.
- If it is necessary to cancel a reservation, please contact the Office of the Executive Director at (848) 932-8469.