When calling for catering services, please have the following information available:
- Event Day/Date
- Event Start & End Time
- Event Building & Room Location (Brower Commons, Busch Dining Hall, Livingston Commons, Neilson Dining Hall)
- Event Contact Name, Phone & Fax Number, Email information
- Department Billing Information
- Title of event
- Service Style (classroom seating, square table of 8, auditorium seating, buffet, reception etc)
- Guaranteed Minimum Guest Count (This is the minimum number of guests you will be billed for. Should the actual guest count increase, the post event – final billing will reflect the appropriate charges.)
- Preferred Payment Method (SciQuest, Student Voucher, Check, Visa or Master Card, Amex)
Once you receive a contract, confirmation letter or proposal outlining the information provided, please review all information and contact the catering representative if there are any discrepancies.
*For the safety of our clients, Rutgers University Catering is prohibited from providing any food service in conjunction with food items from any other source.