RU Express funds roll over from semester to semester, year after year and may not be withdrawn as long as the student is still attending the University.

If however, the student has graduated, has withdrawn, or has been dismissed from the University, he or she may request a refund of the remaining balance as long as the balance is $25.00 or more by completing the online form below.

Written request forms or proof of withdrawal/dismissal may be submitted to the RU Express/Board Plan Office, Records Hall Rm 102, College Avenue Campus.

You may also submit your refund request online.

If you have not officially graduated or withdrawn (or have not been officially dismissed) at the time in which we receive your request, your request will be denied.